TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to Mammootty's plan, every year 100 poor hearts would be cured through this plan. His huge fan clubs under the banner of Mammootty Fans and Welfare Association are also joining hands for this noble cause and raising funds by all the means. Mammootty also play the role of Brand Ambassador for this scheme.
The formal inauguration of this programme has been held at Kochi few days before. Earlier, the Mammootty and his fans club have arranged an eye checkup and donation camp in association with the same hospital.
It may be recalled that Tamil actor Kamal Hassan is playing as the Brand Ambassador for a similar scheme with Madras Medical Mission and World Malayalee Council to help 125 heart surgeries by the end of this year.