TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Meera Jasmine is shooting for Minnaa Menungu Kootam with Prithviraj and Jayasuriya, directed by Kamal with cinematography by Manoj Pillai, who is assisted by Meera Jasmine's brother.
While at a shoot at Thrissur, Meera Jasmine and her brother met face-to-face. The scene being canned was between Jayasuriya and Meera. During the scene, Meera caught sight of her brother George and immediately walked out. It took all the persuasive powers of the director Kamal and the cinematographer to convince her to come back and finish the shoot.