TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
He said, "Meera is an excellent actress. Initially, she hasn't accepted to act in bathroom kissing and bedroom scenes. Later, the director convinced Meera and explained the necessity for those scenes. After a while, she came with ease and co-operated even beyond our expectation. She has performed in those scenes with full involvement. What an excellent and talented actress she is!
Right from my first film Kadhal as solo hero, all the actresses, who performed as my lady love, are Malayalees. In fact, I never compel my directors to sign with any particular actresses. But it always happened to me. Anyway, I like it. Mallu actresses are very talented and co-operative. I realized this in all my films."
At present, Bharath is busy with six projects simultaneously including Muniyandi Vilangiyal 3-am Aandu, Arumugam, Thiruthani and Seval. According to Bharath, he would like to give at least 3 films per year.
The actor further said, "Many have alleged that I often hike my salary. But it is not true. The producers only hike or reduce my salary. If any of my film did well at the Box Office, immediately they hiked my payment even without consulting me."