TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
The hot similarity in both these big films is her smooching spree with her heroes Bharath and Mohanlal. In Nepali, she is exposing her beauty very boldly for the first time and lip locked with Bharath in many scenes, as mentioned by its director VZ Durai. When the director explained the necessity for smooching, she has readily accepted to do the romance with the hero without a small hesitation.
In her Malayalam film Inathe Chinthavishayam, the actress become very close to the hero Mohanlal and lip locked with him in four scenes in a romantic song just because the situation required the same. The song starts like this: O my love, kiss me... kiss me... kiss me... and rendering by Vijay Yesudas and Shwetha Menon.
"The mesmorising tune of Illayaraja and beautiful lyrics forced me to accept the French kiss scene." Meera justifies. May be, she hopes that these smooches will helps her to bounce back to the top in Tamil and Malayalam.