TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The screen kiss is one of the most memorable moments in cinema. From Hollywood classics to the recent Mani Ratnam's Guru where Madhavan kissed Vidya Balan, a screen kiss leaves an impact on viewers' minds.
Meera Jasmine leaves the same impact after the simultaneous release of her two big movies, Nepali in Tamil and Innathe Chinthavishayam in Malayalam. The highlight of both the films is the smooching scenes with her heroes!
In the films, she has lip locked with Mohanlal and Bharath which has made the films hot. VZ Dorai was first of her directors to suggest an intimate kissing scene with Bharath for Nepali. She readily agreed as the "story required it".
Family story director Sathyan Anthikad went for the kissing scene, because the lead characters are shown deeply in love and the director wanted the audience to feel their passion. The scene has been picturised in misty Munnar for the song 'O, my love.. kiss me.. kiss me...' composed by Ilayaraja. Meera Jasmine is sure that she will bounce back to the top in Tamil and Malayalam industries with these kisses.