TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The person, who should get the credit for this venture would be Antony Perumbavoor, who runs Aashirwad, Mohanlal's production company.
It is learnt the Perambavoor has come up with an idea to bring together two characters played by the superstars in two different films. The characters are none other than the Robinhood character Mammootty played in Mayavi and the drunken lawyer that Mohanlal played in Hello.
Both Mammootty and Mohanlal were impressed upon hearing this idea and have given their go ahead to the project. Now, the successful scriptwriting duo of Rafi and Mecartin are busy creating a plot for the story. It is being reported that Shafi, who is currently in the prime of his form, will be the director. As to the film's title, the makers seem to have settled on Hello, Mayavi.