TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
The person, who should get the credit for this venture would be Antony Perumbavoor, who runs Aashirwad, Mohanlal's production company.
It is learnt the Perambavoor has come up with an idea to bring together two characters played by the superstars in two different films. The characters are none other than the Robinhood character Mammootty played in Mayavi and the drunken lawyer that Mohanlal played in Hello.
Both Mammootty and Mohanlal were impressed upon hearing this idea and have given their go ahead to the project. Now, the successful scriptwriting duo of Rafi and Mecartin are busy creating a plot for the story. It is being reported that Shafi, who is currently in the prime of his form, will be the director. As to the film's title, the makers seem to have settled on Hello, Mayavi.