TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Mohanlal played Bheema while Mukesh played Keechaka in the play 'Chaayamukhi', a retelling of the Keechaka Vartha from the epic Mahabarata. The story takes place at the time when Bheema was masquerading as a cook Vallalan when the Pandavas were in exile.
The play shows Bheema receiving a magic mirror from Hidumbi that shows the true love of a person who looks through it. After killing Keechaka, Bheema places the mirror over Keechaka's face. The mirror shows Draupadi's face which comes as a shock to Bheema who realises the deep love that Keechaka had for her. The play ends with Bheema feeling remorse for killing Keechaka.
The theme, 'It is easy to love someone but to be loved requires luck' is brought out in full measure through the play. Thirty-two artistes, including prominent stars like Nivedyam fame Aparna, Harisanth and Mukundam, took part in the play.