TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I feel very much comfortable in Tamil. Here, I can easily share my views on many things. One can get an easy recognition in Tamil film industry and the people of Tamil Nadu are the true lovers of arts. See how the new comers encouraged by the viewers. It's amazing. That's why the boundaries of Tamil Cinema are getting enlarged than other languages in the region." Narain said.
"In Malayalam, they foolishly fight and even refuse to endorse the new talents. I was fought with the so called veterans a lot to get a place in that language. That was the reason for my absense in AMMA's Twenty: 20. In fact, I exposed my views on the industry in most of my press briefing. But none had the guts to publish the uncut version of my views. They edited all my comments and criticisms!" he added in anguished tone.
But interestingly, Narain's next film will be a Malayalam one, which will be directed by Kamal, one of the veterans of the industry.
The actor further said, "I would like to change my image from a romantic or soft oriented hero to action hero. I came to know that the Robot team is searching an actor for the tough villain role in the movie. I would be really happy if I got the role. This is my open request to our Superstar and the director of the film"
Narain's patience and hard efforts may win the chance for him in Robot!