TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
"I feel very much comfortable in Tamil. Here, I can easily share my views on many things. One can get an easy recognition in Tamil film industry and the people of Tamil Nadu are the true lovers of arts. See how the new comers encouraged by the viewers. It's amazing. That's why the boundaries of Tamil Cinema are getting enlarged than other languages in the region." Narain said.
"In Malayalam, they foolishly fight and even refuse to endorse the new talents. I was fought with the so called veterans a lot to get a place in that language. That was the reason for my absense in AMMA's Twenty: 20. In fact, I exposed my views on the industry in most of my press briefing. But none had the guts to publish the uncut version of my views. They edited all my comments and criticisms!" he added in anguished tone.
But interestingly, Narain's next film will be a Malayalam one, which will be directed by Kamal, one of the veterans of the industry.
The actor further said, "I would like to change my image from a romantic or soft oriented hero to action hero. I came to know that the Robot team is searching an actor for the tough villain role in the movie. I would be really happy if I got the role. This is my open request to our Superstar and the director of the film"
Narain's patience and hard efforts may win the chance for him in Robot!