TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Her last full length role in Malayalam was in Mammootty's Rappakal, a moderate hit. Nayantara has always maintained that her role in Rappakal was the best she has ever done.
Parunthu's director M. Padmakumar has decided not to have a heroine opposite Mammootty, as the superstar has had no heroines in many of his films.
Mammootty will play the role of a private financier Purushu, who loves none and is not loved by any one.