TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The shooting of Pazhassi Raja has been going on in Kannur for the past few weeks. There was a huge palace set erected for the film which worth Rs.50 lakhs. But more than half of the set has damaged due to heavy rain. The floods washed away the set and the director immediately postponed the shoot indefinitely. Mammootty worries a lot as the film is already delayed for more than 6 months. Originally Pazhassi Raja has planned to release for Christmas 2007.
Other films shooting also affected due to heavy rain and floods. Kalabavan Mani's Swarnam had to be stopped when sets worth Rs.7 lakhs was washed away near Athirapalli falls. AMMA's Twenty: 20 also badly affected for the same reason. Jayasurya's Shakespeare MA, Malayalam and Prithviraj's One Way Ticket are some of the other films that have been affected.
In Tamil, the shooting of Kandasamy also affected due to unanticipated rain and flood in the coastal regions of Tamil Nadu.