TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
The shooting of Pazhassi Raja has been going on in Kannur for the past few weeks. There was a huge palace set erected for the film which worth Rs.50 lakhs. But more than half of the set has damaged due to heavy rain. The floods washed away the set and the director immediately postponed the shoot indefinitely. Mammootty worries a lot as the film is already delayed for more than 6 months. Originally Pazhassi Raja has planned to release for Christmas 2007.
Other films shooting also affected due to heavy rain and floods. Kalabavan Mani's Swarnam had to be stopped when sets worth Rs.7 lakhs was washed away near Athirapalli falls. AMMA's Twenty: 20 also badly affected for the same reason. Jayasurya's Shakespeare MA, Malayalam and Prithviraj's One Way Ticket are some of the other films that have been affected.
In Tamil, the shooting of Kandasamy also affected due to unanticipated rain and flood in the coastal regions of Tamil Nadu.