TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Padmakumar will now direct two new films with Malayalam superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty. In one film, Mammootty plays the role of 'Gillete' Purushotam, a financier who works only for money. Sneha plays the female lead.
He will also be directing Mohanlal in a new film, scripted by Renjith. Padmakumar was also supposed to direct another Mammootty starrer, Theepety Chandran, which has been postponed and is expected to begin production only by the year end.