TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Padmakumar will now direct two new films with Malayalam superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty. In one film, Mammootty plays the role of 'Gillete' Purushotam, a financier who works only for money. Sneha plays the female lead.
He will also be directing Mohanlal in a new film, scripted by Renjith. Padmakumar was also supposed to direct another Mammootty starrer, Theepety Chandran, which has been postponed and is expected to begin production only by the year end.