TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Padmapriya, now back in Malayalam after a long gap and adventures in Tamil and Hindi, was shooting for Laptop, which is based on 'Parudheesayude nashtam', the famous story by Subhash Chandran. Rumours said that Padmapriya had put in so much passion behind her emotions in one of the shots, and got so annoyed by the other character (the hero), that she slapped Suresh Gopi for real. The slap really hurt the actor, who also felt insulted.
Suresh Gopi naturally complained to debutante director Roopesh Paul as soon as the shot ended. For a long time, Padmapriya was unaware why the hero was angry. When she was informed that she was the reason, she promptly apologized to him.
Scripted by Indhu Menon, being shot at Kochi, produced by E.A. Joseprakash under the banner of Mother Movies, the film tells the story of a very unusual kind of bonding that between an unwed mother and her son. Shwetha Menon plays the mother while Suresh Gopi plays the son, Ravi. Laptop will be released in May.