TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Meanwhile, Prithviraj maintains that he prefers doing Malayalam films. The actor is already a hot property among cinema distributors and is looking forward to be the rightful heir to superstars Mohanlal and Mammootty.
Prithviraj's next Malayalam release, Thalapavu, based on the life of Naxal leader 'Naxal' Varghese, is directed by Madhupal and is expected to release by March end.
The actor is also doing Robin Hood which reunites him with his Chocolate scriptwriters Sethu and Sachi. Incidentally, the film is produced by Santha Murali and P.K. Murali, who earlier produced Prithvi's biggest hits Classmates and Chocolate. Robin Hood, true to its name, is about a thief who steals from ATMs and helps the needy; it is directed by ace director Joshi.
Two more films are in the pipeline, one with debutant director Vipin Prabhar titled One Way Ticket and an untitled film with Shafi who gave us the delectable Chocolate.