TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
An interesting symbolic protest lead by magicain Samraj was held when he spent a few minutes inside a mobile mortuary. In a campaign to 'save Mohanlal and magic itself', magician Samraj, who arrived at the Marine Drive with fellow mourners dressed in professional costumes of magicians, announced, "I am going to lie here in this mortuary until I die if the star does not cancel his idea of performing the act." He entered a freezing mobile mortuary and the casket was shut tight. Then it was lifted to a decorated vehicle and the symbolic 'funeral procession' started.
However, when the police, led by an Asst. Commissioner came to the spot, he was found unconscious. Then he was rushed to a hospital by the police for immediate medical care.
Last Monday, Samraj held a press conference citing that Mohanlal is just not trained enough to perform this act. He alleged that his trainer, Muthukad, was himself burnt when he had tried the act in Bahrain six years back. The rivals of magician Muthukadu are of the opinion that this daredevil act by the actor who is not a professional magician, would play down their profession.
Meanwhile, Mohanlal and Gopinath Muthukad are confident of performing the act perfectly. "I think it's only a simple professional jealousy, that's all," said Muthukkad. "This is India where anybody can learn any art form. I can definitely say that Mohanlal is perfect and confident now. Every part is okay and that's why we announced this show," he added.