TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Now he is all set to return to Malayalam film music in Thirakkatha directed by Renjith. This Prithviraj movie will feature five songs set to his music and with lyrics by Rafiq Ahmed.
Sharath, disciple of Dr. Balamuralikrishna, has a number of remarkable compositions to his credit such as 'Sudhaamantram niveditham' and 'Diwaaswapnam pozhinjupoy' from the lesser-known Malayalam movie Devadasi rendered by Unnikrishnan. 'Thaalamayanju, gaanamapoornam' and 'Sree raagamo thedunnu nee' from the Mohanlal starrer Pavithram are also memorable compositions composed by him.
Sharath's classic orchestration patterns and distinct style can be seen in compositions like 'Doore doore ende sindoora rekhayil from Sindoorarekha. He brought in elements of jazz fusion to Malayalam music with the song 'Maaleyam maarodalinju' from Thacholi Varghese Chekavar. Sharath has also composed music for the Tamil movie June R.