TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
His scripts are selling like hot cakes in the industry and popular directors including Lal Jose, Roshan Andrews and many other have always requested the actor to make a script to their next directorial ventures. Even some of the Tamil directors requested the actor to make a script suitable for Tamil. His Udayananu Tharam is being remade in Tamil and Katha Parayumbol will be remade in Hindi by Priyadarshan soon.
In 2007, he played an unforgettable role in Thakarachenda and Cuba Mukundan of Arabikatha a die-hard communist, who gets caught up by globalization, and recently Barber Balan of Katha Parayumbol. He lived in these roles, which reached across to the audiences.
Srinivasan takes everything with very calm and casually. He said, "Many have told that I have thoroughly known about the pulse of the mass. May be! Because I never consider me as an actor. I'm always one among the public. Katha Parayumbol is not a mere imagination. It is the script made on real life incidents coated with some cinematic approach. That is the reason for the film's positive result in the Box Office…"