TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Three hit movies were released during the season last year: Dileep's Vinodhayathra, Mammootty's Big B and Mohanlal's Chotta Mumbai. But this year, no movie has yet shown signs of becoming a huge hit. All of them carry just mixed reactions from the first week's audience.
Dileep's Mulla has stopped pulling audiences by the third week and managed to bring less than 40 percent viewers in major centres. Balachandra Menon's De Ingottu Nokkiye may well be the biggest flop of the season since almost all types of viewers registered their dislike. However, it is noticed that Lal's Innathe Chintha Vishayam will become a profit maker.
All expectations are now on Mammootty's Annan Thampi directed by Anwar Rasheed, which will be released on 17th in more than 75 centres. We need to wait and see whether Annan Thampi will make a difference this Vishu!