TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It seems like Kerala is completely in the hands of hooligans and mafia who are out wrecking havoc and disturbance. The latest news is that famous director Anwar Rasheed of Rajamanikyam, Chota Mumbai and Annan Thambi was attacked by a group of hooligans. The incident took place late in the evening yesterday at Kalluvathukkal near Parippally, the home town of the filmmaker as well.
As per the sources, the hooligans who were drunk, was causing much havoc near his house and the filmmaker was forced to ask them to move away from the area. However this was not well received by the group. They turned violent and attacked the director and also his mother. Both Anwar and his mother were then taken to a hospital nearby. A case has been registered and the police have caught up with the members who had caused so much of unrest.