TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
It seems like Kerala is completely in the hands of hooligans and mafia who are out wrecking havoc and disturbance. The latest news is that famous director Anwar Rasheed of Rajamanikyam, Chota Mumbai and Annan Thambi was attacked by a group of hooligans. The incident took place late in the evening yesterday at Kalluvathukkal near Parippally, the home town of the filmmaker as well.
As per the sources, the hooligans who were drunk, was causing much havoc near his house and the filmmaker was forced to ask them to move away from the area. However this was not well received by the group. They turned violent and attacked the director and also his mother. Both Anwar and his mother were then taken to a hospital nearby. A case has been registered and the police have caught up with the members who had caused so much of unrest.