TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Dileep has discovered many new actresses in the industry and his latest discovery is none other than the vivacious Charmi who has acted in many Telugu movies. Charmi has been chosen to act in the upcoming Kamal movies which was to have Mamta Mohandas in the lead role. Mamta had withdrawn from the project on the grounds of illness. Well, the reasons are still mysterious as it may seem. Charmi has been roped in to add the glamour quotient to the movie.
Many actresses have made their debut in Malayalam opposite Dileep like Manju Warrier, who went on to become his wife, Meera Jasmine, Navya Nair, Kavya Madhavan and others. All of them have established themselves in the industry. Charmi had actually made her debut in Malayalam years back through the movie Kaattuchembakam. The shooting of Kamal's movie will start in Ooty from September 4.