TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Dileep has discovered many new actresses in the industry and his latest discovery is none other than the vivacious Charmi who has acted in many Telugu movies. Charmi has been chosen to act in the upcoming Kamal movies which was to have Mamta Mohandas in the lead role. Mamta had withdrawn from the project on the grounds of illness. Well, the reasons are still mysterious as it may seem. Charmi has been roped in to add the glamour quotient to the movie.
Many actresses have made their debut in Malayalam opposite Dileep like Manju Warrier, who went on to become his wife, Meera Jasmine, Navya Nair, Kavya Madhavan and others. All of them have established themselves in the industry. Charmi had actually made her debut in Malayalam years back through the movie Kaattuchembakam. The shooting of Kamal's movie will start in Ooty from September 4.