TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Playback singer Ganagandharvan K.J Yesudas celebrated his 69th birthday on saturday. For the past 30 years Yesudas has been coming to Kollur Mookambika temple on his birthday to sing keerthans of Saraswathi devi, the Goddess of letters.
Early morning he bowed before the goddess Saraswathi and guided children for their 'Adhyaksharam'. After having breakfast from the residence of chief priest Adika's house, he sung bhajans before Devi. He concluded the bhajans by singing Harivarasanam. Play back singers Manjari, Sree Rekha, Rajesh Kannur, Haridas Kannur and Changanaserry Sree Kumar had also joined him.