TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Kerala Cafe is a novel venture in the Malayalam film industry. It consists of a medley of 10 short films which would together be labeled as 'Kerala Cafe". However each individual short film would have an identity of its own. The duration of the whole collection would be around two hours, similar to that of a normal movie. The common binding theme of the whole film would be that journey.
Many eminent filmmakers have joined hands with Renjith who has conceived this novel idea and has implemented it wonderfully. Shaji Kailas, B Unnikrishnan, Shankar Ramakrishnan, Revathy, Lal Jose, Anjali Menon, Anwar Rasheed, Uday Ananthan, Padmakumar and Shyamaprasad are some of the directors who have directed short stories for this venture.
Some leading superstars and other artistes like Mammootty, Sureshgopi, Prithviraj, Jayasurya and Salimkumar have also co-operated with these filmmakers for this unique venture. Kerala Cafe, which is to strike the theatres this Ramzan was censored recently and has been cleared as well.