TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The swine flu has been causing much panic and recently the news of Mamta Mohandas falling sick has been alarming as well. The news that she had to back out from director Kamal's movie featuring Dileep in the lead role let down many who have been hoping to see the hit Passenger team again onscreen. She had to refuse the director as she has not been keeping well.
Well, if sources are to be trusted, Mamta who is too ill to work has been chosen to act in a Hindi movie under the direction of Imtiaz Ali. Therefore the actress is ensuring that she has no commitments in the South which can hamper her Bollywood dreams. Imtiaz Ali who has rendered hits like Jab We Met and Love Aaj Kal, has been impressed with Mamta's latest portfolio and so has decided to cast her in his next venture. Fever can bear such fruits is really impressing.