TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
The news has been spreading like wildfire that Mohanlal would be a part of the historical venture Pazhassi Raja to introduce the movie and the characters to the audiences. The latest we hear is that Mohanlal has dubbed a prologue for the Mammootty starrer Malayalam movie Pazhassi Raja. The 45 second long prologue would have Mohanlal introducing the title character Pazhassi Raja and his glorious feats to the audiences.
One of the producers of the film Praveen has commented, “Mr Mohanlal went out of his way to accommodate us when we requested him to dub the prologue. His introductory voice over has made the film richer." Pazhassi Raja has been planned as the biggest release ever in Malayalam on October 2. According to Praveen, “We are planning to release in nearly 700 screens in India in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. In Malayalam alone we are targeting 250 screens worldwide." It have a grand international release.