TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Deepan and Prithviraj, whose film Puthiyamugham did very good business, are ready with their next film, Singaravelan. Prithvi will play the lead in it. The film, scripted by Babu Janardhanan will be produced by Seven Arts and will start shooting around November. The news is afloat that Priyamani will play the female lead in this movie as well.
Prithviraj tasted success with Deepan through the Malayalam movie Puthiyamugham. Puthiyamugham did help Prithvi to gain the much needed action hero image and also save his otherwise flagging career as a solo hero who can guarantee success at the box office. Surely this has given his career a boost as his hands are full with movies like Robinhood, Thanthonny, Pokkiri Raja and the remake of classmates, Ninaithaale Inikkum and Mani Ratnam"s Raavan in Tamil.
Onam has come with new ideas for Prithviraj who shared his views with his audience through a television show and revealed his desire to direct films. He is said to have the story line ready. Prithvi is ready to act under his own direction, provided the story has some scope for that.