TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Deepan and Prithviraj, whose film Puthiyamugham did very good business, are ready with their next film, Singaravelan. Prithvi will play the lead in it. The film, scripted by Babu Janardhanan will be produced by Seven Arts and will start shooting around November. The news is afloat that Priyamani will play the female lead in this movie as well.
Prithviraj tasted success with Deepan through the Malayalam movie Puthiyamugham. Puthiyamugham did help Prithvi to gain the much needed action hero image and also save his otherwise flagging career as a solo hero who can guarantee success at the box office. Surely this has given his career a boost as his hands are full with movies like Robinhood, Thanthonny, Pokkiri Raja and the remake of classmates, Ninaithaale Inikkum and Mani Ratnam"s Raavan in Tamil.
Onam has come with new ideas for Prithviraj who shared his views with his audience through a television show and revealed his desire to direct films. He is said to have the story line ready. Prithvi is ready to act under his own direction, provided the story has some scope for that.