TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tamil superstar Vikram is ready to dance and sing for Malayalam movies. This has come as a shocker from a star who has been tasting success time and again and of late with Kandhasamy. Vikram was in Kerala for the theatre release of his movie Kandhasamy. Vikram"s upcoming projects are Mani Ratnam"s Raavan, subramaniapuram fame Sasi Kumar"s new film and Vikram Kumar"s fantasy oriented film.
Vikram spoke to the media and said that he has always adored Malayalam movies. He would like to act in a Malayalam movie, but he has been acting on a basis of one movie in a time frame of one and a half years. He devotes one and a half years completely for that. Kandhasamy has retrieved nearly 37 lakhs within one week of its release and this clearly justifies his hard work and sincerity towards the venture.
Vikram has always sought variety in the characters that he essay on screen. He sang in Kandhasamy also to satisfy his creativity and said that he would undertake any sacrifice for such kind of movies. He also said that when the movie Bhima underwent some financial cringe, he had taken loan for the movie, only to promote good movies.