TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Tamil superstar Vikram is ready to dance and sing for Malayalam movies. This has come as a shocker from a star who has been tasting success time and again and of late with Kandhasamy. Vikram was in Kerala for the theatre release of his movie Kandhasamy. Vikram"s upcoming projects are Mani Ratnam"s Raavan, subramaniapuram fame Sasi Kumar"s new film and Vikram Kumar"s fantasy oriented film.
Vikram spoke to the media and said that he has always adored Malayalam movies. He would like to act in a Malayalam movie, but he has been acting on a basis of one movie in a time frame of one and a half years. He devotes one and a half years completely for that. Kandhasamy has retrieved nearly 37 lakhs within one week of its release and this clearly justifies his hard work and sincerity towards the venture.
Vikram has always sought variety in the characters that he essay on screen. He sang in Kandhasamy also to satisfy his creativity and said that he would undertake any sacrifice for such kind of movies. He also said that when the movie Bhima underwent some financial cringe, he had taken loan for the movie, only to promote good movies.