TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Hollywood film Dam 999 seems to be followed by trouble. The film, directed by an NRI director, has been having issues for a while now. Malayalam actor Thilakan, who was supposed to be a part of Dam 999, was made to drop out of it due to his battle with AMMA. However the problem seemed solved when he was replaced by Rajat Kapoor and Thilakan was paid seven lakhs as compensation.
Now, the film has hit a standstill again. Actress Tulip Joshi, who was to play the female lead in the movie, walked out of the sets due to some differences between her and the unit. When she decided to come back, members of the FEFKA refused to work with her. Looks like Dam 999"s problems are far from over, doesn"t it?