TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Director Sibi Malayil presented the first Bharat Murali Award to KPAC Lalitha at a function held at Kudavattoor, Murali's home town, coinciding Murali"s first death anniversary on Thursday.
The function was organised by Bharat Murali Cultural Centre. The award includes a cash prize of Rs.10,001, citation and trophy. Accepting the award, KPAC Lalitha said, "This award is precious to me, more than any other award that I have received. I learned the art of acting while working with Murali, although I was engaged in drama and film earlier. He never tried to make any compromise in acting and any flaw was matter to him."
Director Sarath released the book 'Njaattadi', by K. Bhaskaran on Murali"s first film at the function, presenting a copy to actor Lakshmi Priya. Chairman of the Cultural Centre Pallisseri presided over the function. Odanavattom Vijayaprakash welcomed the gathering. Director Priyanadanan, actor Kundara John, Dr. Viswarajan Kudavattoor and Madhu Kaithapram also attended.