TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Four time national award winning actor Mohanlal"s next Malayalam film Shikar, directed by Padmakumar, has completed shooting. The climax scene of the film has been shot at Guna caves in Kodaikanal.
Produced by Tetco Rajagopal, the film"s script has been penned by renowned writer S. Suresh Babu. Mohanlal has been cast as lorry driver named Balaraman in the movie.
Sharing his experience of the climax scene, Mohanlal tweeted, “My scene in the climax of the film was shot in some of the most dangerous places in caves and the hills of Kodai. It also included a place termed as 'Devil"s Kitchen"."
Sneha plays the wife of Mohanlal and Ananya essays the role of his daughter. Well known Tamil director Samuthirakani is playing the villain in Shikar.
The other cast of the movie includes Jagathy Sreekumar, Maithili, Kalabhavan Mani, Sadiq, Appa Haja, Lalu Alex, and Suraj Venjaramood. M. Jayachandran has composed music for the film, which is scheduled for release in 2011.