TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Sathi Karyat, wife of renowned Malayalam film director Ramu Karyat, passed away yesterday, September 1, in Chennai. She was 76. She is survived by daughter Suma and son Sudheer.
Sathi was staying with her daughter Suma and son-in-law actor Devan at K.K Nagar in Chennai. Her mortal remains will be cremated at Basanth Nagar Crematorium at 3 p.m today. She directed the film Chemeen which won National award.