TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Vienna model Daniela Zacherl has reportedly replaced actress Amy Jackson in director Lal Jose's Malayalam film Spanish Masala. It was reported earlier that Amy would play actor Dileep's love interest in the romantic flick. But now, reports claim that she is busy with Gautham Menon's Hindi remake of VTV and can not attend the filming of this movie.
The story of Spanish Masala is all about a Malayali man falling in love with a Spanish girl. Dileep is playing the Mallu guy in the movie. And Lal Jose has now selected Austrian beauty Daniela Zacherl as Dileep's heroine after Amy Jackson opted out of the film stating her dates clash.
According to reports, the entire shooting of the film Spanish Masala will be held in Spain. And the filming, which is expected to begin in the first week of August, will coincide with the La Tomatina festival in Spain. The famous Spanish bull fight will also be covered for the film.
However, Spanish Masala is being produced by Noushad under the banner of Big Screen Productions. The movie will have Benny P Nayarambalam's script, Vidyasagar's music, Rafeeq Ahmed's lyrics and Lokanathan's camera work. Kunchacko Boban and Biju Menon would make special appearances in the film.