TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Malayalam actor Jayaram is joining hands with director Kamal after a break of 12 years. Their latest combo movie, which is produced by Emmanuel Thankachan under the banner of Trueline Cinema, has been titled Swapna Sanchari. The duo has already started shooting of the film in Thodupuzha on August 1.
Swapna Sanchari is comedy-cum-sentimental film. Girish Kumar, who has written story for hit movie Veruthe Oru Bhariya, has penned the script for this film. Jayaram is playing a gulf-returned Malayalee, while actress Samvrutha Sunil appears as his heroine in the film, which will have music of popular composer M Jayachandran.
However, film Swapna Sanchari revolves around gulf-returned Ajaychandran Nair, who promises a lot of things to various people, but fails to deliver them. He is always unhappy with his situation in life. He always dreams big but falls short. The movie is slated to release for this Bakrid on November 4.