TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Malayalam Superstar Mammootty is known for his friendly and generous gesture. The actor has proved it again by postponing the release of his latest movie 1993 Bombay, March 12 to 30th June. He has taken this decision solely to avoid his movie clashing with Salim Kumar's Adaminte Makan Abu, which is gracing the theatres across Kerala on June 24.
Mammootty's 1993 Bombay, March 12 was earlier scheduled to release on June 24 and the movie is being distributed by his Play House. But the actor delayed the movie release by a week after he came to know about the release of Adaminte Makan Abu, which is distributed by his friend Salim Kumar's Laughing Villa.
It could have caused a big loss to Salim Kumar, if both the films 1993 Bombay, March 12 and Adaminte Makan Abu had released on the same date. Although Mammootty had booked the cinema halls well in advance, the Megastar delayed his movie to avoid his friend Salim suffering financial loss. Hats off to Mammootty.
Adaminte Makan Abu has recently won the National and State Film Awards and its screening was banned following its producer's complaint against the director. It was reported earlier that the movie would be distributed by Mammootty's Play House. Now, sources claim that Dileep is helping Salim Kumar to get the theatres in Kerala.