TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
Superstar Mammootty is going to start his first project under his production house Playhouse, which will be producing Mathilukalkkappuram, a sequel to the 1990 movie Mathilukal. Mammootty starred in the earlier movie and he will also be seen in the sequel.
Speaking about the latest venture, Mammootty said that they are going to launch the movie on March 1. He said that he had a great year in 2010 with many hit films and awards and is now looking forward to a grand start of his production house in 2011.
Mammootty is now shooting for his another movie The Doubles in Puducherry. The actor-producer informed that Nayantara will be the heroine and Oscar winner Resul Pookutty would handle the sound. He added that camera will be handled by Ravi K. Chandran.
The year 2011 is full with many projects for the superstar and he hopes everything goes well because success has brought many responsibilities on him and he will have to offer his best. Adoor Gopalakrishnan will be directing his latest Mathilukalkkappuram, which is starting on March 1.
With more than 300 films in his kitty till date, Mammootty is expecting that this film does well as it is his first production venture and also a sequel of an already hit movie.
We hope the sequel repeats the success story of the original movie!