TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Director Aashiq Abu is now shooting his latest Malayalam movie Salt N Pepper in the capital city Thiruvananthapuram. It is his second movie after his debut release Daddy Cool in 2009. It is a masala movie with Lal and Asif Ali in the lead roles. It will also have actors like Shwetha Menon, Baburaj and Mydhili in important supporting roles.
Family thriller Salt N Pepper is supposed to come with good production values. Syam Pushkaran and Dileesh Nair have written the story of the movie, which is being produced by Lucsam Cinema. Lal Release will be distributing this film, which has lyrics by Rafeek Ahammed and Santhosh Varma.
Malayalee rock band Avial and composer Bijibal have composed the music for the film and Shyju Kahild has done the cinematography. V. Saajan has done the editing of Salt N Pepper, which is set to release in the month of April. Aashiq Abu started shooting the movie on January 3, 2011.
Apart from Aashiq Abu"s movie, director Sunil is also shooting his movie Lucky Jokers in the capital city. It is the production debut of Aascar films Ravichandran in Malayalam. So, these days the capital city is enjoying the glitters of Mollywood stars and will soon be able to see these films on-screen too.