TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam, who has already crooned his voice for songs of Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films, is now set to make his grand entry in Mollywood. The popular playback singer will debut in Malayalam films through Mammootty's much-hyped film 1993 Bombay March 12, which is slated to release on 24th June.
Sonu Nigam has sung a song called 'Chakkaramavin Kombath' for the movie 1993 Bombay March 12. Rafeeq Ahmed has penned the lyrics and blind musician Afzal Youf has composed music for the song. Sonu's first Malayalam solo is released this week. Meanwhile, the movie has also songs by Kailash kher, Sadhana Sargam, Usha Uthup and Ganesh Somasundaram.
Sonu Nigam became popular by singing Mohammad Rafi songs, which got him hundreds of offers in Bollywood films. He has sung many songs in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada and has even done his own Kannada album called 'Neene Bari Neene'. He has also bagged a few awards for his South Indian film songs. Now, it should be seen whether he will be able to throw his charms on Malayalam listeners with his soothing voice or not.