TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Surekha returns to the Malayalam film industry after a gap of twenty five years with director Johny Antony's film titled Masters which has Prithviraj in the lead role. Surekha plays a pivotal role in the film.
Surekha says that she could return to films only due to the tremendous support of her family and friends who has been her constant support system. The shooting for Masters is in process.
For those who are not familiar with Surekha, the actress had in the 1980's captivated the hearts of the audiences through the unique characters she portrayed on screen. The roles Surekha essayed in her films had in depth courage and innate beauty. Surekha is still remembered for her heart rendering scenes in Padmarajan's film Thakara. The 1980 release movie Thakara starred Prathap Pothan, Nedumudi Venu and Shantha Devi among others.