TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Seven Malayalam films have been selected for the Indian Panorama section of Goa International Film Festival (IFFI) commencing at Goa from November 23.
While Adaminte Makan Abu has got a direct entry; Urumi, directed by Santhosh Sivan will be the inaugural film in the festival. Award winning film Bombay March 12, Chappa Kurishu, Melvilasam, Karmayogi and Traffic are the other selected films. KR Manoj"s documentary A Pestering Journey is also selected in non feature film section.
Adaminte Makan Abu, written, directed and co-produced by first-time filmmaker Salim Ahamed, stars Salim Kumar and Zarina Wahab in the lead. Urumi, directed by Santosh Sivan has Prithviraj, Genelia Dsouza, Prabhu Deva and Vikram star in the film.