TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Superstar Mammootty had a surprise visit recently by none other than Kovilmala King Raman Rajamannan. The King is the only literate person among his tribal clan.
During the shooting of Jawan of Vellimala, the king Raman Rajamannan along with few of his assistants arrived on the sets. His intention was only to make Mamootty aware of the pathetic condition of his community.
The King told Mammootty that most of the children after high school had discontinued their education and many of them were victims of drug abuse. He pleaded Mamootty to support these children.
On his part, Mammootty promised that he would do all that he could for the organisation - Care and Share, in which Mamootty is a member. The King not only draped ponnada on Mamootty, he also offered him honey and sweets. He even handed Mammootty a box of sweets for his son, the budding superstar, Dulquar Salman.
Stars like Sreenivasan, Asif Ali and Mamta Mohandas were also present on the sets to witness such a genuine gesture by Kovilmala King Raman Rajamannan.