TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Ernakulam Family court on Monday asked Urvashi to hand over her daughter Thejalakshmy aka Kunjatta aged 10 to her ex-husband and child's father, Manoj K Jayan. The court had last week passed an order that Kunjatta could stay with her mother Urvashi on vacations.
Manoj K Jayan, who was infuriated by the court's decision to let his daughter stay with ex-wife Urvashi on holidays appealed against the decision. Family Court Judge N Leela has decided to consider the appeal and passed an order on Monday, whereby Urvashi has to hand over Kunjatta to Manoj. The court however declared that Urvashi could keep her daughter during Sundays from 2 pm to 6 pm. The earlier decision was taken because of Manoj K Jayan's absence during the court hearings.
The Ernakulam Family court said that both Urvashi and Manoj are unable to come to an understanding even after repeated efforts. The court has also advised the couple that the child's school need not be changed. After the verdict, Urvashi was allowed to spend time till 2 pm with Kunjatta on Monday. However, Manoj K Jayan tried to take their daughter away before the allotted time and soon a quarrel followed between the two actors. This was later settled by the judge in his private chamber.