TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Veteran Malayalam actor Ottapalam Pappan is no more. He was 68 years old. He died at his house at Pampadi, Thiruvilwamala, yesterday (25 July).
NP Padmanabhan, popularly known as Pappan was a theatre artist in the beginning. He made his debut through 1991 movie Valsalyam, directed by the late actor Cochin Haneefa. After that he was seen in more than eighty films. He was also seen doing major and minor roles in some popular TV serials.
Pappan was a popular theatre artist during 1970-1990. He has acted in more than 200 dramas. He has won the Best Actor Award for his performance in Bhugolam (drama). Nakshatrangalkku Thaazhe and Deshadanapakshikal are his popular tele-seriels.
Golandharavartha, Chakoram, Rashtram, Oru Maravathoor Kanavu, Pingami, Sallapam, Naran, Nivedyam are his popular movies. He did supporting roles in all his films.
Padmanabhan is survived by wife Pankajam P Menon and two sons Dheeraj and Sarath. His last film was Ayudham. His body will be cremated today (26 July), at Ivor Madom in Thiruvilwamala.