TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Actress Sarayu, who made her debut in the industry with the movie Chakkara Muth, has made her debut directorial venture. She has made a five minute short film tilted Pacha. The Malayalam word Pacha means Green colour.
Pacha has been scripted by Sarayu. When asked about the significance of the colour in her life, she says, "I was waiting at a traffic signal when the green colour of the signal set off an idea in my mind. I suddenly realised that the colour green has a deep significance in everyone's life! Our life begins in a hospital bed, which has green sheets, we eagerly wait for the colour green in an online chat room so that we can converse with a person, the green of a signal means to move on, etc. Hence, I decided to name my short film as 'Pacha'," says Sarayu.
Sarayu said that director Vincent Anthony inspired her to direct Pacha. The short film travels through the greentoned dreams of a girl's childhood, teenage and youth. Pacha has the voice by actress Bhama. There are songs too in the film, and a poem which has been sung by actress Ananya. Sarayu says that she has plans to assist someone on a film and to try her luck as a director later. Pacha is expected to get released during the Onam season.