TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Ananya made her debut in the industry with the Malayalam movie Positive. But she rose to fame with her performance in the film Naadodigal. Engeyum Eppothum was her last Tamil movie. She won the Filmfare Award for the Best Supporting Actress in Tamil for this film and was nominated for the Vijay Award for the Best Supporting Actress. Now, the latest buzz is that the actress is all set to make her re-entry into Kollywood.
Ananya will be seen in the Tamil remake of the Malayalam movie Cocktail. She will be essaying the role of Samvrutha Sunil. Samvrutha played the role of a wife to an architect in the Malayalam version.
Cocktail was a thriller movie directed by Arun Kumar. Jayasurya, Anoop Menon, Samvrutha Sunil, Fahad Fazil, Innocent and Mammookkoya played the lead roles in the film. The movie was a remake of the Canadian movie Butterfly On A Wheel. It was the debut movie by the film editor Arun Kumar.
Ananya was in news earlier for her marriage. She married Anjaneyan against the wishes of her parents. Rumours were in air which stated that Anjaneyan was already married and even had a kid.
This movie will mark her comeback in Kollywood after her wedding. She is also busy with the shooting of her Malayalam movie 100 Degree Celsius.