TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Dulquar Salman, who is gearing up in the industry, has been confirmed with one more movie titled Vikramadithyan. The movie is directed by Lal Jose. This will be their first movie together. The film is said to be scripted by Iqbal Kuttipuram. The writer confirms that the movie is not based on the story of Vikramadithyan.
If reports are to be believed, Unni Mukundan will playing along with Dulquar in this film. Unni Mukundan, who has not tasted any success after his Mallu Singh, will play the counter part in Vikramadithyan. His last two movies Ithu Pathiramanal along with Remya Nambeesan and Orissa along with Sanika Nambiar did not favour him any good.
Vikramadithyan will start rolling only from next year. Currently, the director is busy with his next movie Ezhu Sundhara Rathrikal with Dileep and Rima Kallingal, which is also said to be a comedy entertainer. Dulquar is busy with two of his releases - Pattam Pole and Salala Mobiles along with Malavika Mohan and Nazriya Nazim.
Dulquar Salman and Unni Mukundan are going to share the onscreen for the first time. Both the actors have become very choosy with respect to their character selection. Hope that Vikramadithyan will create some waves of success for them.