TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Both Mamta and Remya have proved themselves a good singer with their first song. Mamta made her debut as a singer with the Telugu song 'Daddy Mummy', which later got its Tamil version also. The song was a superhit. She got her first Malayalam song 'Njan' in her own flick Anwar. The movie had Prithviraj playing opposite to her. This peppy number also was a hit. She also sang 'Priyankari' in the movie Thriller.
Remya Nambeesan's first song was a folk one 'Andilonde' from the movie Ivan Megharoopan, which was again a superhit. After that she was loaded with songs and all of them did well. Of these, 'Vijana surabhi' from Bachelor Party, 'Muthu chippy' from Thattathin Marayathu firmed her career as a singer. She also sang for English and Up And Down.
Mamta is nominated for her song 'Iravil viriyum poo pole', the Syamaprasad movie Arike, while Remya is nominated for her song 'Andilonde' from the movie Ivan Megharoopan, directed by P Balachandran.
Now we have to just wait and see who will win the best female singer award at the 60th Filmfare Awards.