TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Nazriya Nazim, who was in news a day before with regard to her quitting a Telugu movie, has now come forward slamming all the reports. She clarifies that she has not signed any Telugu movie so far.
Rumours were in air which stated that Nazriya Nazim had signed for a Telugu movie Rabhasa, which had Jr NTR playing opposite her in the film. According to reports, it was said that Nazriya was asked to do a first night scene in the film. Though the actress was very uncomfortable, she decided to do the scene. But later when she saw the scene that was shot, the actress was not happy. But the director was not willing to edit any shots. Frustrated actress was rumoured to have quit the film.
Nazriya Nazim slams all these reports claiming it to be fake ones. She said that she has not signed any Telugu film till date and do not even wish to make any comments on the same. Nazriya, who is still basking the success of her last Malayalam release Neram, has also become busy in Tamil. She is doing two Kollywood movies along with Dhanush (Naiyaandi) and Arya (Raja Rani).
Nazriya's upcoming Malayalam releases are Salala Mobiles and Om Shanti Osana. Dulquar Salman and Nivin Pauly play opposite her in these two flicks.