TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Jayasurya and Kunchacko Boban share a very good chemistry onscreen. Their movie Gulumaal is the best example for this. Both played the role of frauds in the film, which had a very surprising and good climax. Now the duo is back again with the movie Locals, an unusual title.
Locals is directed by Vaisakh. The script work has been done by Sethu. Kunchacko Boban and Jayasurya play the role of two men who make the wedding mantaps. They go to weddings to make mantaps, but they sometimes make weddings happen and sometimes they intend to do things which makes a marraige not to happen!
Apart from Kunchacko and Jayasurya, Suraj Venjanramoodu is also seen playing a pivotal role in the film. Locals in short is a story of four men who make marriages happen and not to happen too.
The movie is produced by Vaisakh Rajan under the banner of Vaisakh Productions. Kunnamkulam is one of the major location for this film.
Meanwhile both Kunchacko Boban and Jayasurya are basking in the success of their movies. Kunchacko is very much happy with the success of his Pullipulikalum Aattinkuttiyum. Namitha Pramod played opposite him in this film. Jayasurya gave a very good performance in his movie D Company. Though the movie failed to impress the audience, Jayasurya was noticed for his good performance.
Hope Jayasurya and Kunchacko Boban will recreate their magic in Locals too!