TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
After Dulquar Salman, it's now Jayasurya to play the role of a Brahmin in his upcoming film. Jayasurya will be seen playing a Tamil Brahmin in his upcoming movie Seconds. Vinay Forrt, Aparna Nair and Vinayakan are the others included in the major cast.
Seconds is directed by Aneesh Upasana, who rose to fame with his movie Matinee. The movie tells the story of the lives of these four characters, who hails from different backgrounds. There occurs some incidents which make the four meet together, and this forms the story.
Earlier, it was rumoured that Bhama will be playing the female lead in the film, but now the director has confirmed it to be Aparna Nair. Seconds is said to be a thriller movie. Jayasurya and Aparna Nair were earlier seen together in the movie Cocktail.
Jayasurya is currently busy with the shooting of his upcoming movie Punyalan Agarbattis, which is all set to get released in the month of November. The movie has an unusual storyline. Nyla Usha plays the female lead in the film. Jayasurya plays the role of a Thrissur based businessman in the movie, who makes agarbattis from elephant dung. Jayasurya has marked his debut as a playback singer with this movie and is also the producer of the film.
Hope that his upcoming Seconds too will fetch him many laurels.