TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
The Kerala Film Chamber had decided to impose ban on Rima Kallingal for hosting the reality TV show Midukki. Earlier, it had sent a letter asking her to quit the show fearing a loss in star value. When she did not respond to the request, the Chamber banned her from her latest project Zachariyayude Gharbanikal.
But the actress has recently responded to the letter sent by the Kerala Film Chamber. In her letter addressed to the Producers' Council and AMMA, Rima Kallingal has explained her agreement with the TV channel till November. Talking about the Sasi Ayyanchira, general secretary of the producers' Association, says, "The problem has been sorted out through discussion and Rima is now free to shoot."
Zachariahyude Garbinikal is all about five pregnant women, who are cared for by their gynaecologist, played by Lal. The shoot of the film was to start four days back, but it was delayed due to the ban. Talking about it, Sandra Thomas says that she had delayed the shoot and has now started only after FEFKA and the producers' council asked her to go ahead with it.