TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Mohanlal's much hyped movie Geethanjali gets a U/A certificate from the Censor Board. Directed by Priyadarshan, Geethanjali is said to be a horror-thriller movie. The movie is slated to get released on November 14.
Mohanlal plays the role of Dr Sunny in this movie. There were rumours that Geethanjali is a sequel to an earlier movie Manichitrathazhu. But, director Priyadarshan slammed those reports and claimed that some characters of the movie are portrayed in the new film and Geethanjali is having a different story.
Veteran actor Madhu is seen playing a pivotal role in Geethanjali. It is notable that Madhu will be seen in a Priyadarshan movie for the first time. Innocent and Ganesh are playing the same role as they performed in the earlier movie Manichitrathazhu.
Keerthi Menaka is making her debut with this movie. She has been already signed opposite Fahad Fazil in the movie Kappa Pappadam even before her debut movie's release. Suresh Gopi is seen playing a cameo role in this movie. The trailer of the movie is already a hit.
The music has been composed by Vidyasagar for the lyrics penned by ONV Kurup. Cinematography is handled by Tirru, and the editing is by TS Suresh. Lalgudi N Ilayaraja, who won the National Film Award for Best Production Desigin 2012 for Vishwaroopam, will be handling the art.