TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
In an interview to an English newspaper, Reji Paul says that the story of Mr Bean revolves around four fun loving insurance agents, who work in the same office and live together and their innocent tantrums that often lands them in more troubles. Their luxurious life style lands them in debts, which they are unable to pay back. At this juncture a girl comes as a new tenant at their house. She is on a secret mission forms the rest of the movie.
The director says that the movie is a situational comedy and its title, Mr Bean, consists the initial letters of name of four friends - Babukuttan, Enjoy, Alby and Nazar, whose characters and traits similar to that of Mr Bean. Meanwhile, Reji Paul clarifies that the film is not the Malayalam version of the cartoon or the Hollywood movie.
Divya Darshan, Irfan Khan, Maanav and comedian Biju Kuttan are playing four insurance agents in Mr Bean, while debutante Kriti Kapoor appears in the female lead. Avantika Mohan, Pritam Kagne, Narayanan Kutty, Kochupreman and Kalaranjini are also playing important roles. Late music director M J Radhakrishnan's son MJ Raja Krishnan has composed the music for the lyrics of his mother Padmaja Radhakrishnan.
With the movie hitting the screens this Friday, it should be seen how the viewers will receive it. Stay locked to this place to read Mr Bean movie review.